Blog Beginnings

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Never in a million years would I have thought I would have a blog. Time and technology changes everything doesn't it? My real reason for creating this blog, though, is the desire I have to share with others what I feel God laying on my heart. Sometimes my passion for sharing is so great I feel like I am going to bust! Those times when God pierces my heart I get overwhelmed and I start conveying it to others in my head -- exactly how I would explain it, the words I would use. Then I realize I am taking a shower (sorry for the visual) and no one is really listening! So I thought I would start a blog and go ahead and share my experiences, my lessons, and my mistakes of the journey God is taking me on. Maybe you will read and be touched; maybe you will read and just laugh. My hope is you will read, and like me, be transformed by the truth God is revealing. Let me know what you think....I always love to hear from you.

3 People had something to say:

Susie said...

I am so happy you made the decision to do a blog. I love everything you have ever shared through writing, so blog away. Have fun and may God bless your new endeavor.

The Glow Girls said...

I've learned so much from you in the past years. You are a beatiful women and I can't wait to see all that GOD is going to transform you into. He is already doing a awesome job so far.
P.S. I talk to God alot in shower as well. It's seems to be the only real " qutie time" I can get
Love you girlfriend, Tiff

Dawn said...

Liana, I am so happy I found you...again! It's me, Dawn from UofH orientation. I have great news for you...but my new baby just started fussing, so I will get back as soon as I can. I am inspired by your words. Thank you.

Blessings and Peace,

Dawn