My first visitors!!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I am so excited today! My first "official" visitors are coming. I'm leaving in 15 minutes to catch the train to Shanghai to pick up my dad and his girlfriend. They will be here for 2 weeks. I am so happy for them to have this opportunity to visit China -- it will be an unforgettable experience! I am also excited to be able to share our life here with them too. We are so blessed to have this time here and I wish I could share it with everyone I know! All that said, my blog entries will be hit and miss for the next 2 weeks -- sorry! I will write when I can and pray that during this time of entertaining and tour guiding, God will reveal Himself to me in amazing ways and hopefully I can share it with you. I'll miss writing but look forward to meeting you on the page again soon. Blessings....Liana

5 People had something to say:

Susie said...

How exciting to have your first vistitors. May you all have a wonderful time together.

Susan said...

I could "hear" the joy and excitment in your words and "see" the happiness on your face. What a wonderful two weeks for you. Enjoy

Susan said...

Liana - I just nominated you for the Thinking Blogger Award. Please read my blog today for details. Trust you are enjoying your visitors!

TO BECOME said...

Liana, I hope you really have a good time with your first visitors. I know God will reveal Himself to you because you want so much for Him to do so. May God bless you and hurry back. connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

Heard about your blog from a friend. I am excited that you are in China. My daughter was in Hong Kong and Beijing for a month several years ago when she was 15. She is now 21. She has a huge love for the Chinese people. I hope to come back and read more when you have time to post.
God Bless!