I'm back....for a day!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello blogging world! After 2 weeks of company I am back home and thought I would take a moment to say hello!

Traveling around China was great and I had a nice time. I think my dad enjoyed it as well, although he told me he was ready to go back home. With all my traveling I completely understand. Two weeks is my limit too! My favorite part of the trip was the cruise down the Yangtze river. It was a part of China that was amazingly beautiful and unlike the big cities I am used to. I loved it! When I have a chance I will try to post a few photos.

My family held it together very well and I am so grateful to them for letting me go away for 10 days! My husband was a trooper and although he served the kids junk food during that time, he did an overall great job! And I appreciate Kayley's help with my blog, and glad those of you who checked in enjoyed her post as well.

As always, life in the George family is never boring. While I was away on my China adventure, our children were formally accepted into the International school in Germany -- the last obstacle to our relocation. So upon my return home Thursday evening I found out I had one day to rest before we head to Frankfurt for a house hunting trip on Saturday! No, never boring. We will be gone for a week....

Amazingly, God has given me strength and energy to survive this month of traveling and the upcoming chaos that a relocation involves. I shouldn't complain really -- we only had 3 weeks to move to China; I have at least 6 weeks before moving to Germany!!

Again, my blog posts will be sporadic - sorry! I am so ready to return to NORMAL, whatever normal is. I've missed talking with you and look forward to sharing a few lessons I've learned over the past few weeks. Once I figure out what day it is, which continent I'm on, and what I'm doing, I'll blog away!! Until then, be blessed....

0 People had something to say: