Hello and Hello Again

Monday, August 03, 2009

First, let me say "Hello" to my She Speaks friends who are visiting the site! It was such a blessing to meet all of you and I hope we'll be able to stay in touch long after the dust settles from the conference. I'm excited you've decided to visit me and I pray you will be blessed! Since it's been awhile since my last post, I hope you'll read some of the archived blogging I've done and find out what this site is all about. Enjoy!

Next, I want to give a big "Hello Again" to my faithful friends! It seems like forever since I've written anything, but most of you know that I've been back in the States for the summer. I'm excited to get back to writing after learning about the blogging world at the She Speaks conference. I have many new post ideas and I can't wait to share them with you soon.

I'm praying that as you read this you will notice my new layout. Thanks to Designs by Summer for all the hard work and the wonderful patience she displayed while dealing with a perfectionist like me! If you have a chance, let me know what you think of the new design.

Hard to believe, but my next post will be my 100th! I know that according to blogging etiquette you're supposed to tell 100 things about yourself. I usually don't like to follow "the rules", but I guess I could forgo that philosophy and open myself up to you. I'm just not sure I can think of 100 things...we'll see!

It's good to be back friends. Until next time...

1 People had something to say:

Susie said...

Love it Liana! It's absolutely beautiful:)