Is this in English or Chinese??

Thursday, June 14, 2007

This is an absolutely hilarious post ~ only because I wasn't sure I would be writing in English or with Chinese characters!! No, I am not proficient enough in Chinese to write in Chinese but when I went to sign on to create a post, my entire screen was in Chinese characters! Too funny!! We'll see what happens when this actually posts!

I know that I haven't written anything for awhile and I didn't finish my heart friends stories (I still have 3 to go!), but trying to prepare to leave took more of my time than I realized. Throwing clothes into a suitcase does not take a lot of time, but there were a lot of details (I won't bother to bore you with them) that I had to take care of before leaving China. All that to say that I am sorry I haven't blogged lately. I have missed you! At the same time, this is also my last blog for 2 months as I will be busy traveling around Texas, with a short trip to Tennesee, for the next 7 weeks! We are so excited to be coming back to the States and to see everyone. I'm sure there will be plenty of tears flowing!!

I look forward to meeting you here on the page in the fall. I have enjoyed the time we've spent together and I pray that I will have much to share when I return. Until then, take care and God bless!!

4 People had something to say:

Susan said...

God bless you, Liana, and may He accomplish what He has in store for you during this time here in the states.

Just so you know, you are in English. Wouldn't be commenting if you hadn't been :o) !!!!
Susan

TO BECOME said...

Have fun in Texas. We will see you in the fall. Stay safe. connie from Texas

~April said...

hey liana!
it was good to see you and the girls. tell clint hi from us!
april

TO BECOME said...

Looking forward to seeing you when you get back. Let us know when you return. Btw, I am glad it wasn't in Chinese. I can't read Chinese.lol Sure wish I could thought. connie from Texas