Back to Blogging!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Hello again blogging world! It's so good to be back. We had a WONDERFUL time in the States this summer and enjoyed spending time with family and friends. The 7 weeks went by faster than I thought, but in the end we were ready to head back home to China (I was missing my hubby and having Chinese food withdrawals!). Thanks to each of you who made time for us, or opened your home for us to "crash". It was precious time and we will look forward to it again in the future! I had hoped to post some photos of our trip to my blog, but that is still a work in progress. As soon as I have the photos up I will happily share them with you!

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." - 2 Corinthians 4:17

So you may be wondering what has taken me so long to get back to blogging - we've been home a month! I wish I could say I was lounging around and getting back into the groove of things at my leisure, but that has not been the case. As soon as we got over our jetlag, we were bombarded with a host of "challenges". I won't bore you with all the details, but we have faced physical, financial, and time issues at every turn, some of our own doing, others not. These "challenges", as I am calling them, have kept me so busy that I honestly just haven't had the time. However, I decided that I could no longer allow my circumstances to dictate my time or my plans and that I was just going to write! In addition, God has just kept giving me ideas and showing me things that I cannot keep quiet any longer! I look forward to sharing them with you soon.

I hope all has been well with you and yours over these last 2 months. I wish I could check your blogs and find out, but our internet has been one of those "challenges". I cannot log onto anything that has blogspot.com in the web address, including my own blog page! Thankfully I do not have to use that type of address to post a blog or else I would be in really big trouble!!

I really am looking forward to meeting with you again here on the blog page. Thanks for being patient with me and for checking back! I'll talk to you soon....

2 People had something to say:

Susan said...

So good to see your name highlighted on my bloglines this morning. I was wondering when you would be back.

Sorry you can't read anything that is blogspot.com. That rules me out!!!
Susan

Susie said...

Hooray, she's back!!! Liana, I love that you will be sharing again.