I kissed writing goodbye?

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hello again blogging world. It's been a month too long. I hope this post finds you all doing well!

No, I haven't really kissed writing goodbye, although you might think so since I haven't blogged at all lately. I can honestly say that I have been busy ~ planning 5 different trips and taking 3 of them on back to back weekends (maybe I can get a job as a travel agent if my writing course doesn't work out); finishing 2 writing assignments; purchasing Christmas gifts for people back home; and trying to keep a finicky internet connection on my computer working! At least every other day we either have internet issues or satellite problems with our TV. But such is life in China.....

There have many so many times I have wanted to sit and write to you. I even had a variety topics to "talk" about:
~ Learning to receive a blessing
~ How the octopus got into my fish tank (Seriously!)
~ Lessons on discipline
But time always eludes me. I wish I could say things would change, but I won't make promises that I can't keep. Not that my time is any more valuable than yours ~ we are all busy. But I do miss sharing with you and I pray that God will allow me more time to write! You would think that by taking a writing course, that's all I would be doing. Actually I do more reading than I do writing ~ so strange!

Thanks for bearing with me. I hope you a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so grateful for you.

0 People had something to say: