Picture posting attempt

Monday, June 09, 2008



Despite the fact that I have a daughter who is a computer whiz, I know nothing about computers. I'm lucky just to be able to get on and surf the Internet, type a lesson, or write an email. Computers just aren't my thing.

But there comes a time when we have to try and change old ways of thinking or doing things, and today is that day for me. I have decided to attempt adding pictures to my blog and this posting is my trial run. I'm praying it works!

According to the blog instructions I simply click on the add photo link, choose a picture from my computer, decide on a page layout, and then upload the picture to my blog. If that is all that needs to be done, there should be a photo of my family at Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia somewhere on this post. I will have to keep practicing until I can be as skilled as my other friends and their blog posts!

With patience and perseverance I may just get this picture posting down. Let's just hope I don't go overboard on you.

"Change comes only with willful movement. Impact follows on the heels of action." - Bill Hybels, Descending into Greatness

1 People had something to say:

Susie said...

You did great Liana! What an amazing shot!