Nothing to say!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Hello friends! Yes, I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything....but last week was May holiday for us here in China and I had my lovely daughters keeping me company at home! Needless to say my time to write was limited, that was if I could even get on the computer. We had a nice time but didn't do much really. Most everyone else left on a vacation which meant that all their friends were gone. And with most of China on holiday as well, we didn't want to go into town with all the crowds. I told my husband I will never stay home on a holiday again!!

But that's not the only reason I haven't written. I seem to have a slight case of writer's block. I literally have nothing to say...which is really kind of scary! I keep thinking about that Brady Bunch episode where Carol, the mom, was trying to write an article about her family for a magazine and no matter how hard she tried, nothing came out! I know how she feels now. Maybe my brain is just on overload....I'm trying to schedule our 7 weeks home "tour" this summer, helping with the school carnival, updating our family blog with our Australia pics, and hoping to complete a digital photo album. And that's all just extra stuff going on!!! Please pray that God would give me the words to share and that I would not let myself get so overworked this last month here that I miss out on the things I really enjoy (like writing on this blog).

I just thought I'd write a short note and explain my "absence"...hope to talk with you again soon!

2 People had something to say:

Susan said...

Been missing you!! I check each day to see if you've posted anything. I pray that your inner wisdom begin to flow, in the form of words, again to bless us. I just always have to comment each time you post. Hope you don't mind.

Susan

Susie said...

I can't wait to see your pics from Australia. I somehow do not have your family blog site. Can you send the link to me. Thanks!