Sisterchick Adventure

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Most of you know that I'm a list girl. I love to make them and then, of course, cross them off or put a check by them when I've finished the task! Such joy!! Anyways...I'm excited to be able to cross off another goal on my dream list as my dear friend Lisa will be coming to visit and we will embark on a Sisterchick adventure around China!

Some of you may be asking, what is a Sisterchick adventure? Based on the novels by Robin Jones Gunn, a sisterchick adventure is two friends traveling around a foreign country discovering themselves and God in an amazing journey. I've always wanted to do that with one of my dear friends, and now I'm getting the opportunity to see another dream fulfilled (thanks God!). With the blessing of our two husbands, Lisa and I will spend 8 days roaming around the land of green tea leaves with no kids, no responsibilities, and no worries! Sounds like a Sisterchick adventure to me! I hope that she will fall in love with China the way I have and that I can show her all that China has to offer. I'm also excited to be able to show someone else what life is like for an expat. It's a different world that can only be understood by seeing it firsthand. It will be a cram packed time of exploring, learning, and just hanging out and catching up....I hope Lisa's jetlag will wear off quickly; I've got a long list of things for us to do!

I hope to have some fun and God-filled discoveries to share with you soon! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

0 People had something to say: