Suprise!

Friday, November 28, 2008



Hehee!! Its Kayley! I was bored of my mom's layout (again), so I changed it...Since I love GUITAR you can see why I chose this layout...:P Anyways when she gets back I will probably be forced to change it, so enjoy it while it's here. Anyways.."Whats up with me?" you ask? Welll last night was the "End of Exam Dance" at school! I had an awesome time!!! We danced like crazy, and it was great, but the best part it: EXAMS ARE OVER! I had 6 exams this week, and they were very very very hard, but thank goodness they are over. Oh yea, and I starting counting down the days until Germany.....I have 10 more school days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHH! Anyways enough about moi..but oh wait! Here is a video of me on guitar hero! Watch those fingers go!! (Don't worry, its only like 20 seconds) Well enjoy your lives! Bye bye

0 People had something to say: